top of page


I am licensed to practice family law under the rules set forth in APR 28 (Admission to Practice Rule 28).  I am able to assist with most family law matters such as division of property and debts, establishing child support and creating a parenting plan. I also can assist with issues that may arise after a divorce such as revisiting a parenting plan and adjusting child support or seeking post-secondary (after high school) support. 

Please reach out to me to discuss your case. I look forward to serving your legal needs every step of the way.

bottom of page